Wednesday 23 December 2015

Season's Greetings


I would just like to take this opportunity to say thank you to everyone who has supported me over the last year - be it reading this blog, looking at my Facebook or Etsy pages or buying from me. Every set of eyes, enquiry or sale is greatly appreciated.

This coming year will hopefully see some changes to my work. I am not quite sure what they will be but personal changes brought about by everything from health issues to governmental rule changes mean I have to restructure my working practices. It's scary but I am hoping for better things in 2016.

In the meantime, Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it, my best wishes to those who don't and a happy New Year to everyone.

2 comments:

Seth said...

Sending you holiday greetings Gillian. Wishing you well on the upcoming changes in your world of art!

Gillian McMurray said...

Thank you, Seth, and Happy Holidays to you too.